The yachting°com Sailing Guide to Montenegro
Montenegro is a coastal country on the Balkan peninsula, neighbouring Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia and Albania. Its coastline is rugged but covered in lush vegetation. This is the mysterious and beautiful Montenegro.
Why sail in Montenegro?
- The sheltered Bay of Kotor (Boka Kotorska) gulf creates lake-like conditions with regular thermals and no waves.
- Virgin nature, high mountains, canyons and wild rivers, and pristine lakes.
- Medieval towns.
- Beaches with steep rocks and vegetation.
- Sunken shipwrecks and a diverse undersea kingdom.
- Relaxing undemanding yachting, and cheap restaurants.